LT2000-SC-HTR Laser Distance Meter
- Visible Class II Laser providing precise distance measurement
- Incorporates thermocouple controlled heater within its insulated enclosure for extreme cold usage
- Operates off Natural Surfaces at 30M off white target at 100M & off a special reflector at 150M
- Measuring rate as low as 100msec off of a white surface.
- Provides +/- 2mm to +/- 5mm accuracy.
- Low in cost yet long range.
- RS232 & RS422 Serial Interface
- Programmable 4-20 mA Analogue Output
- Programmable Digital Output & Offset
- External Trigger Input
The LT2000-SC-HTR Laser Distance Meter operates over a substantial range off static or passing product in difficult areas in harsh and extreme cold environments. The LT2000-SC-HTR measures distances over a working range up to 30 meters off of natural surfaces , up to 100 meters off of white surfaces and up to 150 meters off of a special reflector. For operation with automated positioning control of material handling transport systems a white reflective target or the special reflector is used.
The LT2000-SC-HTR Laser Distance Meter is specifically engineered to utilise in extreme cold environment as the housing is insulated and a thermocouple controlled electronic heater is incorporated operating for 24 VDC supply.
Straight forward alignment is easily accomplished via the visible red laser measuring beam. Accuracy is +/- 2mm to +/- 5mm according to ambient temperature variation and surface reflectivity. Repeatability is +/- 0.5mm and the user scalable resolution is 0.1mm. The zero offset and the span of the 4 – 20 mA analogue output are both user programmable. The distance offset is also user programmable, this allows the user to define a zero point independent of the analogue output zero offset.
Provided with a user programmable digital switching output triggered by exceeding in the positive or negative direction a user programmable distance threshold. The hysterisis of this output is programmable. The LT2000-SC-HTR laser distance meter provides a highly accurate measurement reading. It is ideal for length and width determination, and positioning of vehicles and overhead cranes.
Supplied as standard with either a RS232 or RS422/RS485 serial interface with a 2400 to 38,400 Baud Rate & a programmable 4 – 20 mA 16 BIT analogue output. An optional ProfiBus DP Gateway Interface Box is available. ProfiBus DP, DeviceNet and Ethernet Interface Options will soon be available.
- Product Material Length, width, level and position of product.
- Material Handling Automated Storage/Retrieval Systems & positioning of mobile equipment.
- Metals Industry Measure/Position slab, billet, bloom or bar.
- Crane Control Positioning of cranes & crane trolleys.
- Collision Avoidance Distance alarm between vehicles using reflective target.