LT200M Retro-reflective Laser Sensor
- Visible Retro-Reflective Laser Sensor
- 20 - 25 Meter Range
- Detects Hot or Cold Product
- Operates off plastic or Glass prisms
- Detects small C.S.A. product
- Edge Resolution of 3 mm per Meter
- IR Filtering enables use in furnace entry
- Class 2 Laser Visible Laser Light
- Continuous Self-Check
- Robust IP66 aluminum housing
- Unique combined air purge & cooling facility. Optional water cooling available.
The LT200M is a robust Sensor in a aluminum housing incorporating a built-in air coolant chamber venting as air
purge. Optional water cooling is available.
The LT200M Retro-Reflect Laser operates over a substantial range and is especially suited for precise detection of
product regardless of its size. As it operates via a modulated laser beam with IR filtering enables precise detection of
both cold and hot product.
Alignment is easily accomplished via the visible red Class II laser beam. A continuous self-check facility is incorporated with LED indication of reflector contamination or poor signal return. Both an 8A/250VAC SPNO/SPNC Form C output relay, and NPN & PNP 500mA transistor outputs are provided.
Both plastic and glass reflectors are available with temperature ratings up to 240°C. The standard reflector units are
air cooled and purged. Water cooled reflectors with air purging are also available.
The LT200M provides highly accurate detection over the whole range as a result of linear laser beam.
- Furnace Door Monitoring For prevention of product collision with furnace door.
- Photo-Switch Replacement Highly reliable retro-reflective through beam sensor.
- Metals Industry Detection of Hot and Cold Product