MD-HDP 5100 Series Laser Distance Meters
- Ranges of up to 1200 m according to model
- High accuracy, resolution and fast measuring rate
- Laser Pointer for the adjustment
- Integrated microcontroller with intelligent parameters
- Digital, analogue interfaces and 2 switching contacts
- Optional Profibus DP interface
- Rugged construction, IP65
The HD-P/ELD-P Series measure via the “time of flight” technique at distances of up to 1200m where reflectors used and up to155 m off natural surfaces.
They transmit extremely short multiple light pulses, then measure the running time of these pulses to the object and back, computing from this the distance. The measuring data is sent over a RS232/RS422 interface as well as a programmable analogue 4 – 20 mA output. Two switching outputs are available that can be configured in logic and band width. PROFIBUS DP is available as an interface.
The HP-P/ELD-P Series are intelligent devices equipped with a microprocessor, for evaluating and programming of the output and various supervisory alarms. High accuracies can be computed by configurable averaging that accommodates high-dynamic movements. Specific distances can be defined as threshold values. With their large measuring range these devices are used in the many different industries and for a large variety of tasks.
- Measurement of length, width, height and level
- Measurement and regulation of sag
- Positioning of vehicles; Intelligent light barrier
- Positioning of cranes & collision avoidance
- Positioning of hot objects in Furnaces
- Bulk profile
- Level Measurement in silos