MT4-AP Series Laser Air Cooled With Air Wipe Enclosure
- Robust Stainless Enclosure for mounting of MLC Series Laser Triangulation Meter in high ambient and high radiant heat area
- Air Cooled air purged enclosure
- Air coolant vents out of enclosure via dual external air wipes.
- Tempered Window glass fitted
This MT4-AP Enclosure is purpose built to enable our MLC Series Laser Triangulation Meters (LTMs) to be mounted close to hot product where both radiant heat and ambient heat level is high. This is accomplished by the input of compressed dry air supply via 5/16” hose nozzles. All faces of the enclosures are insulated.
To ensure accurate measurement is maintained in contaminated areas dual Air Wipes are secured on both side of the viewing glass through which the coolant air is vented and directed down onto the enclosure glass window. A strong compressed air is required from a dry and clean air source. Electrical connection to the LTM is via a PG11 Cable gland.
Where very high ambient or radiant heat present, then a Vortex cooled air supply unit is available.
- Mounting of the LTM close to the hot line
- Mounting the LTM above a Ladle
- Mounting in high ambient