Series 310 Enhanced Range Pulse Induction Metal Detector
Mounts in confined space close to rollers or in steel enclosure
- Glass fibre coil withstands bar at 300ºC passing over it
- Detects small bar and section at 120 mm range regardless of size
- Narrow profiled coil built-to-order of up to 2 mtrs length
- PTFE and stainless loop Coils for high temperature use
- Controller mounts up to 30 mtrs from the Coil
These Series 310 Metal Detectors operate by generating a pulsed flux and monitoring its rate of collapse when the metal bar passes overhead.
This method of detection provides 3 times the range of inductive Sensors. In addition the coils may be mounted closely surrounded by metalwork or secured within protective steel enclosure. Furthermore, as the coil windings are PTFE insulated can be used where the bar relatively hot.
The detector coils are provided in profiled glass fibre cases or PTFE coil plates with optional PTFE flying leads for high temperature areas. Stainless loop detector coils available for Cooling beds. Changes in ambient do not influence operating range.
These Detectors are the ideal solution where the user needs to detect individual bars across wide roller tables where
Inductive sensors are in adequate. Also well suited for cooling beds as the remote coils can be provide in PTFE Coil plates supported in protective metal frame.
Alternatively as a stainless loop