Series 2000 Long Range Inductive Proximity Sensors
- Long Ranges from 20 mm to 200 mm.
- Available in a variety of shapes and sizes to fit all of your applications.
- Rectangular units available in lengths of upto 1200 mm.
- Non - Flush , Flush and Semi - Flush Mounting Styles . Can be embedded directly in steel framework .
- Built for harsh environments .
- Fully Encapsulated ABS & Marine Glass Fiber Cases - IP 66 Rating .
- Self - contained or remote sensors .
The Series 2000 Inductive Proximity Sensors are built specifically for installation in the harshest of industrial environments. They are ideal for mounting flush or slightly below the floor-pan of roller tables and other conveyor systems.
The combination of large sensing distances with base mounting onto or embedded in steel surround allows their installation with complete physical protection. Available in a wide variety of configurations, these sensors offer a very practical solution to the detection of metal product, regardless of its shape and size.
The Integral sensors are available with a variety of base plates or fixing bolts to ensure straightforward installation and allow replacement of old line equipment. The Flat pack detectors allow the user to specify the required length of detector to suit the roller bed width while remote controllers facilitate safe access.
Available in AC and DC formats for direct feedback to PC systems, while at the same time capable of switching contactors or relays.
Mill & Process Control : Tracking the position of bar, pipe, tube or structural shapes in the Rolling Mill or process line.
Material Handling : Replacing limit switches on automated machinery